Archive-IT respects the privacy of all our customers and visitors to its website. Personal data that you provide to us – whether or not via the contact page on our site – will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided the personal data.
Purpose and basis of personal data
The purpose of the processing is:
- To be able to inform you in the way you have indicated in the contact forms;
- To respond to your contact request via our website (basic permission);
- With your consent, to inform you about new developments, new services, special offers or promotions (basic consent);
- To communicate with you about our services/products, quotes and (current) projects (based on execution of an agreement);
- To invoice the services provided (based on execution of an agreement).
The justification for this processing is:
- Based on consent (GDPR );
- Necessary for the execution of an agreement (GDPR).
Personal data and third parties
We will not sell your personal data to third parties. If your data is made available to third parties, this will only be done:
- For the execution of an agreement (delivery of services and/or products). These third parties may only use the data for the execution of the agreement. Archive-IT guarantees that personal data that it manages itself or has processed by a third party are appropriately secured in a technical and organisational manner;
- To comply with a legal obligation to the competent authority.
Archive-IT’s employees and third parties engaged by Archive-IT are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of personal data and to comply with the relevant legislation.
The following rights apply to a direct relationship between the data subject and Archive-IT. We will never directly provide information about personal data of our customers (party responsible for the information) who allow us to manage/digitise their files. For this purpose, we will always refer to the party responsible for the information.
- Right to access. Right to access means that we will let you know upon request what personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification. The right to rectification means that if the personal data is incorrect, we will correct it at your request. Incidentally, you can make this change yourself via our self-service in our newsletters.
- Right to removal. Although we do not collect more personal data than is necessary for the purpose, you have the right to have that information removed. This means that if, in view of the purpose of the processing, we still process too much or too little or irrelevant personal data and you cannot delete the data yourself, you can ask us to delete it.
Archive-IT uses “first-party cookies” which Archive-IT itself places and “third-party cookies” which third parties place on our website. Some cookies are technical in nature. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of Archive-IT’s services. These are called “functional cookies”. Archive-IT also uses analytical cookies to obtain information about the quality and/or effectiveness of the website.
Archive-IT sometimes uses “tracking cookies”. These cookies are placed by a third party. This party also does the tracking.
|Archive-IT||Functioneel||Bijhouden van persoonlijke voorkeuren & instellingen|
|Google Analytics||Analytisch||Registreert van iedere bezoeker kenmerken over het gebruik van de website|
|YouTube||Tracking||Voor het afspelen van YouTube video’s plaatst YouTube een tracking code|
|DoubleClick, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords User Lists||Tracking||Om aan een bezoeker relevante advertenties te tonen, wordt er gebruikt gemaakt van een tracking cookie van Google|
|Smartsupp Chat||Functioneel||Voor het gebruik van de chatfunctie worden Smartsupp cookies geplaatst|
|Smartlook||Analytisch||Smartlook registreert het websitegebruik van de gebruiker|
|LinkedIn Marketing Solutions||Tracking||Om aan een bezoeker relevante advertenties te tonen, wordt er gebruik gemaakt van een tracking cookie van LinkedIn|
|Google AdWords Conversion||Analytisch||Registreert of er doelen worden behaald door AdWords|
|Hotjar||Analytisch||Registreert van iedere bezoeker kenmerken over het gebruik van de website|
|Vimeo||Tracking||Voor het verzamelen van informatie over de service, zodat ze verbeteringen kunnen doorvoeren en prestaties kunnen meten|
Finally, we would like to inform you that if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the law, we would like to know. We will then work with you to find a solution to your objections. If we still cannot find a solution, you can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority. In addition, you can contact our Data Protection Officer Mr Alex Klaassen directly by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alex Klaassen is Managing Partner at NewDay IT Risk & Assurance Services. Alex is registered with the Personal Data Authority on behalf of Archive-IT under registration number FG003942.